Hi! Welcome to my online blog of what's new in books and media for children. This website is designed for students, parents, and teachers as a resource for staying connected to the library. My goal is to promote family literacy and encourage lifelong reading.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Digital Storytelling

While browsing Twitter, I found this wonderful Web2.0 tool on digital storytelling called Storybird.com .  Parents, students, and teachers can check out these digital books as well as create their own stories through Storybird!  It's simple and it's free.  Here are two stories that I enjoyed and wanted to share with all of you.   Maybe if I finish writing a book, I will share it on a future blog ;)  We shall see!
Pets on StorybirdTHE GIRL WHO DID NOT LIKE TO GO TO BED. on Storybird

No comments:

Post a Comment